We headed to Louisburgh this weekend to enjoy another weekend near the sea in the nice weather! I was on a First Aid Course all last week and was able to get the bus into town to it, so Paul picked up Gemma from creche a bit early in my car on Friday. I then followed them down on the train Friday evening when I was finished with the course. It was great to have a few hours to myself to read a book!
On Saturday we spent almost the entire day outside. We blew bubbles,
played with a new push toy,
went for a walk in the sea,
got some more driving lessons,
and celebrated my birthday a couple of days early.
On Sunday morning Gemma and I went for a walk uptown to get the newspapers. On the way back we had to stop and look and moo at the cows for quite awhile!
After lunch and Gemma's nap we headed back to Dublin, making stops for a little walk and dinner on the way. We had a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment