Then we played at Margo's place for the rest of the day.
The girls each have a backpack with a strap to hang on to (these girls are FAST and can get away quickly), and they thought it was so funny to wear their backpacks and walk with each other. Don't worry, they were carefully monitored the entire time!
On Tuesday morning (May 6th), leotards were the wardrobe choice in the morning!
Gemma and I flew out on Wednesday, May 7th, but we didn't have to be to the airport until lunch time, so we got to play some more in the morning.
Unfortunately we then had to say our 'see you laters'. Gemma had hugs for everyone.
Gemma did really well travelling again, and on both flights we were seated next to friendly women who helped keep Gemma entertained. Gemma slept pretty much the entire flight from Chicago to Dublin, so it went by very quickly. We were so happy to see Paul in arrivals!
Thank you to everyone who visited us or met up with us while we were in MN- I didn't mention everyone in all of the posts. It was great to see all of you, and I really appreciate it! It was definitely the most challenging trip to MN I've had with Gemma since she didn't sleep well the entire time (except the last night, which was wonderful!) and we were sick, but we had some great times too!














No comments:
Post a Comment