One thing that I've noticed about the summers here (more so this summer because it's actually been sunny as compared to the rain last summer!), is that there is so much more daylight. The sun is rising before 5AM and the official sunset time isn't until nearly 10PM. And even then, it doesn't seem fully dark. It's great, but I may consider getting a sleeping mask for sleeping in on the weekends!
This past weekend Paul took in the Bon Jovi concert with his cousin while I went to dinner and The Sex and the City movie with one of my friends from work. I really enjoyed the movie even though I never watched the series! We got some disappointing news yesterday (well, disappointing for me, I think Paul is secretly glad)- we had tickets to go to a Prince concert here in Dublin on Monday the 16th, but it was cancelled. No one really knows why. Our next big event that we're looking forward to is a weekend trip to London the 20-22 of June. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment