Saturday, September 19, 2015

Minnesota- Part 3

Saturday, September 5th
-My dad visited, and we spent the day at Margo's relaxing 
-My cousin and her boyfriend came over for dinner

Sunday, September 6th
-Margo, her boyfriend, Alex, and I headed to the State Fair! 
Probably my favorite food of the day- a strawberry and rhubarb malt!

Monday, September 7th (Labor Day)
-Spent the morning and early afternoon at the Como Zoo and Como Town with my dad. The girls had a blast!
(Gemma held the map the whole time we were in the zoo. She kept saying 'I love the map!')
-In the afternoon/evening we went to Alex's parent's house for swimming and dinner

Tuesday, September 8th
-Freya's first day of preschool! We got to wait for the bus with her and see her off. 
-Gemma and I visited my friend Sara and her little girl in the morning
-After dinner we celebrated Freya's first day of preschool with a trip to Dairy Queen (pumpkin pie blizzards for me and Margo!) and a playground

Wednesday, September 9th
-Gemma stayed with grandma in the morning while I did shopping/errands
-Played with grandma and Freya in the afternoon
-Gemma and I met my friend, Heidi, for dinner

No comments: