Tuesday, April 2, 2013

10 Days in Mayo

A week ago Saturday, on March 23, Paul, Gemma, and I drove down to Louisburgh for Gemma and I to spend the week before Easter with Paul's parents and sister (she had time off of work and was visiting too). We figured that since we were going to go for the Easter weekend, we may as well make the drive worth it and stay longer! There was nothing keeping Gemma and me in Dublin, and it was great to have the company during the day and to spend time with family. I even got a couple afternoons out on my own. Paul came back to Louisburgh on Good Friday, and Marie's husband joined us then as well for the Easter weekend. We drove back to Dublin on Monday afternoon, and Gemma had her best long car journey yet- she didn't sleep at all, but she didn't get that fussy either! We had a wonderful break in Mayo and look forward to doing it again!




On Monday, March 25th we went to a pool at one of the hotels in Westport



Sitting in grandad's chair with my hedgehog



Enjoying the sunshine in the porch (unfortunately it was too cold and windy to get out for any walks with Gemma)



Taking hold of Uncle Brian



Using grandad's chair as a teether



Checking out my Easter basket



Hanging out with Auntie Marie



I can stand (with a bit of help!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: