Wednesday, September 12, 2012

One Month Old!

On Monday, Gemma turned one month old!  I would have to say that I think that was the fastest month of my life!  At one month, Gemma can lift her head and turn it to both sides while on her tummy.  She loves to snuggle, and we tend to indulge her with this!  She is a very content little girl and only cries when she is really hungry or getting her diaper or clothes changed while she is hungry.  She tends to grunt a bit, and we're learning the differences between the different grunts!  We are still working out some feeding issues- she tends to overeat and spit up at times, but this is improving.  Overnight she usually feeds around midnight, 3am, and anywhere between 6 and 8am.  Sometimes she has difficulty settling again overnight, but Paul and I share the feeds- he does the midnight one and I do the other two, so we're both getting some sleep!  Paul and I are so thankful for our perfect little girl.  She has improved our lives 1000%!

No comments: