Tuesday, October 5, 2010

In other news...

I just have to brag a bit here. Paul and I went out with a friend to play a round of par-3 golf last month, and on the 18th hole we all teed off, but the green was behind a bit of a hill. We thought Paul's ball was on the green, but when we got up to it, we couldn't see it. We looked all around the green, then I decided to look in the cup- there it was! A hole in one!

This past Saturday night one of my friends hosted a "Bridesmaid Dress" party- it was girls only, and we all wore hideous bridesmaid dresses! It was a lot of fun, but the decision was made on the night that no photos would be posted online!

Well, I think that's about all the major news from the past month! It's good to be caught up on here!

No comments: